AHM Year Six Case Studies Subscription
From: $120.00 inc GST / year
A Year Six Australian History Mysteries subscription will give you access to all of our grade six based history resources. This currently includes:
- How and why did Australia become a nation?
- How did Australian society change throughout the twentieth century to become more equal?
- Who were the people who came to Australia and why did they come?
- What contribution have people made to the development of Australian society?
- Who was Robert Mactier?
- Can you strike it rich during the Gold Rush?
Our primary school resources include:
- iPad friendly videos and interactives
- Assessment Rubrics for teachers mapped to the Australian Curriculum – HASS/History
- Watch videos online – all with video captions
- Download resources as a PDF file
- Download activity sheets (Word Format)
- Download videos (mp4 format)
- Includes access to the Convicts, Settlers and Immigrants (CSI) Program