Wondering how to commemorate NAIDOC WEEK?
Heal Country calls for stronger measures to recognise, protect, and maintain all aspects of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and heritage. The best way to do this is through education – exploring our shared history and culture.
Check out these exciting resources about First Nations people at www.AustralianHistoryMysteries.info
- What are the mysteries of Lake Mungo? (Primary and Secondary)
- Life of First Nations people before arrival of Europeans (Primary)
- Nature of Contact with First Nations People (Primary)
- What happened in a frontier conflict near Broome in 1864? (Secondary)
- Local history Case study – 1868 Aboriginal Cricket Team (Primary and Secondary)
- Coniston Massacre – what happened in 1928? (Secondary)
- How have Indigenous people’s citizenship rights changed over over time? (Secondary)
- Walking in the footsteps of the Condah Anzacs (Primary and Secondary)